Monday, March 1, 2010

G.ifted U.nlimited R.hymes U.niversal


Peace Universe. Yesterday evening while doing laundry, I decided to browse Facebook only to keep reading posts from one of my friends for all of us to keep GURU in our prayers. I immediately called him and he said said it was a 'rumor' and did not know that it was true-but we all know that sometimes these 'rumors' are true. I did not want to believe it, so I started going on twitter and texting friends from NYC to see if anyone can verify this 'rumor'. I posted as a new FB status to see if anyone had heard anything... within 3 hours, everyone knew. He is indeed in a coma, he will be going under surgery today, and we all are sending positive ENERGY his way.  
For those that do not know, GURU is a former of the rap duo Gang Starr and is considered to be one of the pioneers of Hip-Hop/Jazz crossovers. As more details are released, I will try and continue to post the information on this post and FB.
My prayers are with Keith Elam and his family.
"Victory is mine, yeah surprisingly
I've been laying, waiting for your next mistake
I put in work, and watch my status escalate" - Gang Starr

No comments:

Post a Comment